We offer full track odds up to 300 to 1 to Win, Place, and Show, Exacta, Quinella and other exotics for horses on all of the United States tracks and most major Canadian tracks, over 90 in total, with real-time wagering! Due to the fact that we are not connected to the pari-mutuel pool, your bet will not affect the track odds.
Types of wagers offered:
- We offer wagering on Win, Place, Show, Daily Doubles, Exactas, Quinellas, Trifectas and Superfectas. Pick 3 and Pick 4 wagers are offered at most tracks.
- On selected races, we offer two-horse matchups.
- We do not offer Parlays or If bets on horse races.
- We do not cancel horse wagers because of surface changes occurring due to weather, typing errors, or for any other reason. The only exception to this rule is Horse Matchups which specify "Turf Only".
- Wagers are accepted until post time. If a wager is made after the race has begun, it will not be accepted. We do not assume liability for wagers that are unsuccessfully entered before post time.
Rules & Regulations:
- Horses are identified by saddlecloth number, not by name.
- Clients are responsible for their selections of both horse and race numbers.
- When you wager on a horse that is coupled, your wager includes all horses running under said number. If a horse is coupled with others, if you bet on any of them, you receive all horses running as part of the entry. If part of an entry is scratched, and part of the entry runs, all wagers have action. There is no "must go" action as part of the entry. If one of the entry horses runs, all wagers and bet types have action.
- All wagers pay full track odds, including Trifectas, Superfectas, Pick 3's, and Pick 4's.
- There are no house odds. If there are no track payoffs for a certain type of wager, all wagers on that type will be refunded.
- There is a maximum net profit on each individual race for each client based on the track category. Daily Doubles, Pick 3's, and Pick 4's count towards the last race in its sequence when calculating the race profit. The formula will be Net Profit = Net Payout For Race minus Total Amount Wagered For Race. This resets for every individual race.
- If a track is on our betting menu, but not listed on the Horse Track Categories, the Maximum Net Profit defaults to $5,000.
- If the track payout on a race pays to ALL on Supers/Trifectas, pays 1 out of 2 on a Daily Double, pays out 2 of 3 on a Pick 3, or 3 of 4 on a Pick 4, and the client's wager has the exact ticket, the customer will be paid out the whole pool minus the takeout percentage. If pool information is not available, the payout will be 3x's the consolation payout. If takeout information is not available, it will default to 20%. If paid out the whole pool, consolation payouts on the same race will not apply. All normal track limits are still applicable. Multiple tickets or tickets for more than $1 USD amounts hitting the same pool will only be paid the pool once. Tickets with amounts less than $1 USD will be paid the percentage of the pool corresponding to the amount bet.
- Any attempt to play negative pool hedges will result in account suspension.
- If a horse is scratched, all Win/Place/Show wagers will be refunded and the portion of Exacta/Trifecta/Superfecta/Quinella combos that contain the scratched horse will be refunded. (Please see rule regarding entries)
- Parlays or If bets are offered on horse races.
- For Daily Doubles, if a horse is scratched before the 2nd leg, a consolation will be paid on that combo, as specified by the track payouts.
- For Pick 3's, and Pick 4's, if a horse is scratched in any leg, you will receive the track consolation payout.
- In matchups between two or more named horses, all horses must go for wagers to have action.
- The management of this site reserves the right to restrict the amount of, or any bet, on any track, at any time, if it so desires. Also, after you have placed your horse bet wager with the operator, you will be given the time of day, Eastern Standard Time, that it was placed in the computer. After the management verifies the results of the race, if it is found that the wager was past-posted, your wager will then be disqualified from any winnings, and your original bet will be placed back into your account. We reserve the right to refuse, restrict, cancel or limit any wager.
- In matchups between one named horse and the Field, wagers will have action if and only if the named horse starts. Scratches of horses in the Field will not affect the standing of the wager.
- Matchups are not eligible for rebates.
- The winner of a matchup will be determined by the highest placed finisher involved in the matchup. If no horse finishes, the matchup will be graded no action.
- Matchup wagers which indicate "Turf Only" will be cancelled if the surface is changed. Horse wagers will be graded in general within 10 minutes of the race being made official. We will not be liable for any loss alleged to result from a delay in grading.
|Ellis||Fairgrounds||Laboriosam nisi ut aliquid||Fairplex||Gulfstream|
|Hawthorne||Hollywood Park||Keeneland||Laurel||Lone Star (TB)|
|Balmoral||Beulah Park||Bay Meadows||Cal Expo||Calder|
|Charlestown||Colonial||Delaware Park||Delta Downs (TB)||Emerald Downs|
|Evangeline||Fairmount||Golden Gate||Great Lakes||Hoosier Flats|
|Lone Star (QH)||Los Alamitos||Maywood||Meadows||Mohawk|
|Mountaineer||Saratoga||Northfield||Penn National||Philadelphia Park|
|Prairie Meadows||Remington||Retama (TB)||Suffolk||Sunland Park|
|Tampa Bay Downs||Thistledowns||Turfway||Turf Paradise||Woodbine (TB)|